The Department of Political
Science and International Relations at the University of Delaware has a
long-standing record of placing graduate students in academic positions at some
of the best research and liberal arts schools in the country and abroad. For a
list of positions that our former students have secured, please refer to the Recent Placements page. This year we are pleased to call your attention to the
following excellent PhD candidates seeking academic appointments for the
2019-2020 academic year.
- Michael Smith, 'Migration Management, Global Migration Governance, and the case of the International Organization for Migration's Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration.'
- Daniel Arbucias, Phd 'The Midas Touch: A
Theory of Resource Curses.'
- Andrew Jenks, 'Accessing Democracy: Political Institutions and Disability
Rights in the United States and Canada.'
- Tobias Lemke 'A master institution of world society? Digital communications networks and the changing dynamics of transnational contention'
- Angela Wolfe, Phd'Linking the Transnational and the Domestic in Social Movements: the Case of Latin American Women’s Movements'
For more information please contact, Dr. Kassra A.R. Oskooii Graduate Placement Director.